пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

http://notafuckinglady.tumblr.com/

I’m so crap at packing. Tomorrow will consist of me hating myself for not doing it tonight and...

I’m so crap at packing. Tomorrow will consist of me hating myself for not doing it tonight and panic packing.

Me: should i get a life or watch another tv series

Me: should i get a life or watch another tv series

#taste of your own medicine deary



#taste of your own medicine deary

zackisontumblr: if you ever have children you could introduce them to people by saying hey wanna...

zackisontumblr:

if you ever have children you could introduce them to people by saying hey wanna see what i made

there is no other way i can now introduce my kids.

foxnewsofficial: i would rather communicate through interpretive dance than have you call me on the...

foxnewsofficial:

i would rather communicate through interpretive dance than have you call me on the phone 

nicevagina: if a girl is mean to you just tell her she has bad eyebrows 

nicevagina:

if a girl is mean to you just tell her she has bad eyebrows 

thesulfurandthesea: sometimes I get frustrated because you can't put numbers in caps 12 am I...

thesulfurandthesea:

sometimes I get frustrated because you can't put numbers in caps

12

am I screaming?

you'll never know

belalugosilives: codenamesexy: levanna: the-tricky-angel-gabriel: I remember when I thought...

belalugosilives:

codenamesexy:

levanna:

the-tricky-angel-gabriel:

I remember when I thought people in their 20's were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20's and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is…… 

so that's pretty much what I'm expecting to experience for the next like 10 years.

the accuracy of this post is alarming.

Yep.

totally.

My boss brought us donuts yesterday…it was good.

can someone explain to me

skiesovergideon:

Why it's perfectly acceptable to read all day, to garden all day, to be at the pool all day, to work all day, to shop all day, to be out with friends all day, but the minute you decide to sit at a computer or console and game all day, suddenly you're wasting your life?

methproblem: drugs not uggs

methproblem:

drugs not uggs

mypursuitofhappinessafter2012: I miss sleeping with him.



mypursuitofhappinessafter2012:

I miss sleeping with him.

Photo



sjw-proverbs: amyleona: Stop Stigma SacramentoThe Mental...





















sjw-proverbs:

amyleona:

Stop Stigma Sacramento
The Mental Illness: It's not always what you think project was initiated by Sacramento County Department of Health and Human Services' Division of Behavioral Health Services to:
-Reduce stigma and discrimination
-Promote mental health and wellness
-Inspire hope for people and families living with mental illness

Stop Stigma Sacramento is one of the many projects here working to support those with mental illnesses. These are all over the county—on billboards, community boards, and gas pumps.

For mental health resources in the county, visit the NAMI Sacramento website

Some more actual social justice.  This is fucking perfect.  Can we get these on billboards out here on the East Coast? 

unemployed once again, but moving into my new place on Sunday :)



unemployed once again, but moving into my new place on Sunday :)

willin0ise: WHY ISN'T THIS MY LIFE













willin0ise:

WHY ISN'T THIS MY LIFE

mirandaadria: pigeonredd: hobbitfeminism: blowhan: potatobeen...



mirandaadria:

pigeonredd:

hobbitfeminism:

blowhan:

potatobeenz:

You get home from a long day at work and turn on the TV. It's been a long week, so you think to yourself- maybe i'll take the family to a movie on Saturday. Maybe we'll even go on a vacation soon! We could visit museums and go to plays and see all sorts of fun attractions. 

When you turned the TV on, nothing happened. There are no actors to entertain you. 
When you went to the movie theater, nothing was showing. There were no advertisements to tell you that anything was showing, so you went to the theater to find out. Nothing playing. There is no one to film and create movies for you. Well at least your vacation will be fun, right? Not like there will be any plays to see and there won't be anything in the art museums. 
Well at least you have the shack you are living in that you made out of cardboard and sheets.

Not like you could find an architect to build you a house with all the money you're making as an engineer. 

bless

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME

THERE WOULD BE NO ROAD SIGNS OR INFORMATIONAL BROCHURES

THERE WOULD BE NO GODDAMN KEYS ON YOUR FUCKING LAPTOP

I WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE BUT WITHOUT GRAPHIC DESIGN HOW WOULD I LEARN TO DO THAT

lol I guess that community college that was completed fairly recently by my dad a county down built itself

thanks nbc

I just sent this tweet to NBC.

If these majors are so useless, then who designed the graphic used to announce this on your show?

patrickandmarcus: Women's complaints: We don't make enough money, we're hypersexualized, polticians...

patrickandmarcus:

Women's complaints: We don't make enough money, we're hypersexualized, polticians vote over control of our bodies, we're blamed for our own assaults

Men's complaints: They keep saying they hate us

"All this time I drank you like the cure when maybe you were the poison."

"All this time
I drank you like the cure when maybe
you were the poison."

- Clementine von Radics (via bmurguia)

oxprettyhatemachinexo: Basically.



oxprettyhatemachinexo:

Basically.

leodeservestheoscar: If you want to ruin a song forever use it for your alarm

leodeservestheoscar:

If you want to ruin a song forever use it for your alarm

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар