пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

nightlock nightlock nightlock;

Rue's Lullaby

whiteboyzmakesomenoise:

Deep in the Meadow 

image

Under the Willow

image

Photo





100% Effie





100% Effie

Photo



nikola-nickart: Katniss & Peeta - Beach



nikola-nickart:

Katniss & Peeta - Beach

My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. My home...













My name is Katniss Everdeen. I am seventeen years old. My home is District 12. I was in the Hunger Games. I escaped. The Capitol hates me.

laurasatin: #derek slapping stiles on the bite mark he left...



laurasatin:

#derek slapping stiles on the bite mark he left only a few hours ago

Photo







Photo













like this post and i will check out your blog please??? pretty pleaseeee

Ummm yeah I guess so ? But no1curr about me so this could be awkward haha

ennobaria: "Lucky thing we're allies. Right?"









ennobaria:

"Lucky thing we're allies. Right?"

Photo



Photo



Photo





Jennifer Lawrence behind the scenes of 'The Hunger Games'





















Jennifer Lawrence behind the scenes of 'The Hunger Games'

Photo





Photo



Jennifer Lawrence + Family



















Jennifer Lawrence + Family

Photo





Photo



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар