пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Joe Santagato

Photo



Photo



untold-dr3ams: http://untold-dr3ams.tumblr.com/



untold-dr3ams:

http://untold-dr3ams.tumblr.com/

Photo



i’m just in a position where I’m forced to shut up and not say what i’m feeling....

i’m just in a position where I’m forced to shut up and not say what i’m feeling. whatever. i’ll get over it.

annmariexrose: Maybe one day I will be this happy.



annmariexrose:

Maybe one day I will be this happy.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No. NOOOO. No. Just no.





No. NOOOO. No. Just no.

Photo







jsantagato: …like.. I'd do anything. Just be with me. Who the...



jsantagato:

…like.. I'd do anything. Just be with me.

Who the fuck is this? Too skinny to be Kim K or Beyonce. She's like a mixture. Omfg. Or am I buggin? Oh my god whoever this is I love you.

Just found out this is Ciara & she is so fine. I would marry her right now if she wanted. So serious. Lawdd

If that last reblog is Ciara then holy shit she is hot as fuck. Idc about the rumors about back in...

If that last reblog is Ciara then holy shit she is hot as fuck. Idc about the rumors about back in the day. I love her.

when was the last time you were in a relationship?

I have no idea. I live a complicated love life.

…like.. I'd do anything. Just be with me. Who the...



…like.. I'd do anything. Just be with me.

Who the fuck is this? Too skinny to be Kim K or Beyonce. She's like a mixture. Omfg. Or am I buggin? Oh my god whoever this is I love you.

single?

Yeah I'm single but my mind is occupied.

You're really sexist.

I'm really not. lol

Some of my best material is making fun of girls and shit but it's all in good fun. I make fun of us guys too. Shouldn't take things I say too seriously, I'm just messing around. I may poke fun & stuff but I have more respect for women than most. I'm a big mama's boy.

Photo



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQNqzwzk0uk













http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQNqzwzk0uk

The Male/Female Brain Reblog :)



The Male/Female Brain

Reblog :)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар