середу, 5 червня 2013 р.

Its all about the mind !!!

"I firmly believe in small gestures: pay for their coffee, hold the door for strangers, over tip,..."

"I firmly believe in small gestures: pay for their coffee, hold the door for strangers, over tip, smile or try to be kind even when you don't feel like it, pay compliments, chase the kid's runaway ball down the sidewalk and throw it back to him, try to be larger than you are— particularly when it's difficult. People do notice, people appreciate. I appreciate it when it's done to (for) me. Small gestures can be an effort, or actually go against our grain ("I'm not a big one for paying compliments…"), but the irony is that almost every time you make them, you feel better about yourself. For a moment life suddenly feels lighter, a bit more Gene Kelly dancing in the rain."

- Jonathan Carroll   (via coyotegold)

You mean my birthday week haha. What part ?



You mean my birthday week haha. What part ?

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will..."

"Only when the last tree has died, the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money"

- Cree Indian proverb (via aesthetice)

4myvoices: bluepueblo: Tree House, Kilmarnock, Scotland photo...



4myvoices:

bluepueblo:

Tree House, Kilmarnock, Scotland

photo via besttravelphotos

My kind of tree house

I'd fuck the person I reblogged this from.

Amy's Choice // The Name of the Doctor "What is his...













Amy's Choice // The Name of the Doctor

"What is his name?"

"We'll never tell "

Best crawl in to bed.. who's coming.. nighty night.



Best crawl in to bed.. who's coming.. nighty night.

Photo



Photo



Photo









anewwhovian: Alright, sign me up for a Cyberman upgrade because...



anewwhovian:

Alright, sign me up for a Cyberman upgrade because I CAN NOT DEAL WITH ALL THESE EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW.

Haha. I can still hear his voice though.



Haha. I can still hear his voice though.

Doing online training ……. this man's voice is...



Doing online training …….

this man's voice is draining my very soul.

Photo



Things I need to do....

1.Get my arse a job that pays well..
2.Save money
3.get rid of debt or change name ;)
4.travel and meet people

"Fuck. What was I just thinking about?"

"Fuck. What was I just thinking about?"

- Me, every 5 minutes. (via ryanjjohn)

Photo



Reblog if you have met someone online that you would love to hangout with but they live too far away.

greeneyedgirl39:

You Libs — too too far

Photo



Ready to go out and the Sun pisses off Yeah for day off Ha!



Ready to go out and the Sun pisses off Yeah for day off Ha!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар