неділю, 9 червня 2013 р.

kink&blonde

Photo



wifelibrary: So bad.



wifelibrary:

So bad.

I fucking love this photo!  True story: My wife and I went to a...



I fucking love this photo!  True story: My wife and I went to a live sex show in Paris a few years back.  We were fooling around just like that couple in the background.  Between acts, one of the female performers came over to us and asked if we wanted to go on stage.  My wife said no thank you, but she and the girl did make out at our seats and it ended with the girl stroking my cock off into my wife's mouth while she and my wife masturbated themselves to orgasms.  No one else got involved, but there were lots of guys jerking themselves off while watching my wife.  We made a quick exit afterwards and went back to the hotel to fuck like rabbits all night.  That experience was probably the start of wanting my wife to be a slut and fuck other guys.

(via cumfuckmywife)

(via wouldlovetoshareher)

(via cuckolata)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I love fruit…



I love fruit…

Photo



Photo



Photo



stuffitinme: Fetish



stuffitinme:

Fetish

Photo



Photo



edohio: Dad reaches places in me I didn't think it was possible...



edohio:

Dad reaches places in me I didn't think it was possible for man to reach

redmagnum: My slut always feels complete when she has my cock.



redmagnum:

My slut always feels complete when she has my cock.

Photo



redmagnum: The most exciting part of fucking your slut in...



redmagnum:

The most exciting part of fucking your slut in public is watching them transform from a scared little girl concerned about the repercussions of the law and the shame of people they know finding out to a wanton slut eager and concerned about nothing but pleasing her Daddy.

dickstuffed: http://dickstuffed.tumblr.com



dickstuffed:

http://dickstuffed.tumblr.com

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар